MadameMorgaine297

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Training

3274 slave, is wearing her bra for her emerging breasts, the medium size steel plug and her chastity belt.

The slave necklace has not been worn for a few months, that will also be worn over the next few days as a reminder of her status.

Her hormones intake is being increased for a greater result on the breast area. The medium size steel plug is stretching for easier insertion of varied items for abuse. I am desperate to be wearing the huge steel plug, and as soon as that has done its job, then I will find a larger one. The widening and stretching of her rosebud allows me to use the horse tail plugs on her and with a doll latex mask and then her pony bridle, I will have a slave worthy of abusing.

3274 is a slut, so anyone interested in using her apply by email or comment on the blog.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 pm, September 13, 2007, Blogger Madame Morgaine 297 said…

    I put this on blog, then texted you to ask how u were getting on, and at 11:30 this morning u found the fucking time, to comment on anothers blog, to busy to tell owner that u could not complete commands and were only wearing chastity, not good, not good at all, i waste my fucking time.

    It is not a one off, this happens all the time, and of course you comment many times before u sign on to speak to me, I honestly do not understand why others are put before me, it is upsetting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>