MadameMorgaine297

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Doll slave training

3274 is wearing her doll mask, she looks so lovely in it, soon I will allow others to view how enticing she is.

For training she will wear her chastity, keeps her subdued. Also she will be plugged with her medium plug, that reminds her of what a plug is for, stretching,there are various sizes, up the size huge. We do not damage our slaves, just increase the width slowly and also the weight of the plugs. I command the use of steel ones, with loops. Easy to clean and they are so well designed they are difficult to remove. I advise a plug with a ring attachment,obviously for hanging items. Just more fun for me and it humiliates the slave.

Slave doll 3274 will also have her pet steel bowl between her legs for wastage. I do like my slaves empty. Not that empty though, she will also have a large glass of fluid, that will help her many girl pills to be swallowed safely. These are to subdue her and change her persona, but also the pills increase the breasts into a usable items.

Breasts are also encased. I do prefer that for training, as the removal of the bra increases the idea of what is required now. Removal of the bra then allows training of the nipples. I do have a few items for the purpose of stretching nipples, they also ideally... will be... in time pierced, to take greater weights for stretching and controlling.

Doll slave 3274 is a novice so far of training, doing well, but a lot more will be required to satisfy her Owner.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>