MadameMorgaine297

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Obeying with all senses

My devotion to my Owner grows with every passing day. It is my hope that I will be able to use every one of my five senses to worship her.

1) Sight: I only look at my Owner with her permission. When I am granted such an honour I am overawed by her beauty. I hope I can be moulded to become just like her.

2) Hearing: Her voice is to be obeyed at all times. When I hear the sounds of her approaching I drop to my knees and await her commands. These I obey unhesitatingly.

3) Smell: My Owner honours me with the same scent she wears. Although I have never been so honoured, to breathe in her breath - to receive air from her lungs - would be such an intimate gift. I would joyfully do so to prove my devotion. Even her discarded cigarette smoke would be a fragrant incense to such a lowly woman as me.

4) Touch: My Owner encases me as she desires. She intends to encase me in a second skin. My senses would be heightened by such pleasure.

5) Taste: I love the flavour of the potions my Owner pours down my throat and the strange delicacies she gives me to eat. I relish the prospect of tasting newer and even more potent elixirs.

I eat, drink, think, breathe, touch, see and hear only what my Owner commands.

And I recognize that I am truly blessed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>