MadameMorgaine297

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bids

I have not received any bids for 3274 slave, so I will continue training her all on my own.

She has started her new hormones to change her body into a womans body and she has also started using her hormone cream for bust increasement. I am aiming for slightly less than Jordan. I have her taking photos all the time showing any sign of increasement, but as I am the only one who trains her then I am the only one who sees her breast increasement and her chastity in beautiful satin ribbons in pink red and black.

Wonderful photos for her portfolio, which is rather busy and I will command more soon.

She has ordered a few bells which I will attach to certain areas, so I can hear her moving around and filling her feeding bowl. I will enjoy photo of these . A new steel plug will arrive as her xmas present this will be worn every day and it has a ring on which I will tie items, photos of this will also be added to her growing portfolio, it grows as her bosoms grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>