MadameMorgaine297

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lucky Slave

I guess I am lucky really. I have two wonderful Trainers who care for me and are training me to be a slave and ponygirl. And I know I will try very hard to be perfect in all they (and my MASTER) command. And if I do so I will continue to be adorned and made beautiful (MASTER likes beautiful things).

But, as part of my training today I was introduced to Amber. She was once MASTER's favourite. But she became stubborn. She thought that she was in some way better than the MASTER because of her beauty. MASTER would not allow that sort of thinking to take place and so made an example of Amber. He decided that no-one would ever see her beauty again.



She is sealed into that outfit forever.

No-one is superior to the MASTER.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>