MadameMorgaine297

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Every moment of day and night,
my slave 3274 will never feel a touch unfelt,
I have fallen somewhere in her life,
Did I trip, did I stumble or did I jump?
Does it matter as long as I am here?
I have fallen somewhere in her heart,
Through a crack in that armor she wore so well,
But does it really matter as long as I am here now?
I realize that my place here is precarious at best,
But I will do what I can to remain balanced,
For I don’t want to fall so far as can’t be seen.
And I’m no fool to not recognize that I have company here,
He sits so close I can smell the western horizon on him,
But is he your true reason here, or is it time for a past love to win?
I don’t have the common sense any longer to know if I should leave,
But patience is a virtue I know all too well, and she sits with me now.
I’m almost drowned out by himand the wily little ways,
But who here is here, you or me?
It’s funny .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>