MadameMorgaine297

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Visit from Master

Master is paying a visit today to inspect all the new pony's in training. Mistress Lilith is panicking that the items of pony wear and the pony's themselves will not meet the regulations that Master puts down for his stable of pony girls.

He will inspect all the pony gear, but mainly the bodies of the pony's for any imperfections. After inspection one of the ponies will be picked to perform for the Master.

He will be here in an hour.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 pm, July 18, 2006, Blogger 3274 said…

    My Master visited today. He inspected me and found that my breasts are still not as he would wish them. He has put me on a regime of breast pumping and nipple ringing.

    I wish I had been perfect for him - then I might have had a chance to perform for him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>