MadameMorgaine297

Sunday, January 08, 2006


Slave 3274 is getting used to wearing her Xmas present slowly. She does look rather cute wearing it. I think it is a novelty at the moment, but I know that will wear off when it has to be worn 24/7/365. This item is not for any reason that I do not trust her, it is a device to only allow her a degrading form of sexual pleasure. Her female sexual pleasures are locked away from others and herself. Very clever way of teaching her to obey and enjoy whatever her Husband and Owner desires.There is no other pleasure for her.

I had the date of our Wedding and date of her Enslavement engraved on the front, along with her married name and her number. Constant reminders of who she is and her position in our life. I am now thinking of other daily reminders for her.

She has positions to adopt on hearing the assigned number. I have today given her the sixth one. There are many more she will have to learn. Confusion and non participation will result in punishment.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 pm, January 09, 2006, Blogger 3274 said…

    That is a wonderful icon you have included on this page my Owner. There is much spiritual significance within it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< /body>